Angle Connector EV CC 41-1
Pre-assembled connecting element for frame structures, optimised for linking channels of the 41 series at an angle of 90°. Preferably used in combination with 41/41 square channels. The adjustment for the channel opening could still be chosen.
- Fast-Technique for 90° joints of Channel System 41.
- Locks automatically when being put in place and supports its own weight.
- Secure, form-locking, non-positive connection. Serrated Channel Nut with Hexagon Bolt M10.
- Ideal shaping for high stiffness.
- The proven Sikla rhomb guarantees a secure torque and preload force.
Scope of delivery
With Speed Nut and Hexagon Bolt SKT (supplied loose).
To be used in pairs.
| Max. perm. working load: || 5.0 kN centre load per crossbar fixed with 2 Angle Connectors EV CC 41-1|
| Tightening torque: || 40 Nm|
| Material:||Steel, electro-galvanised|